When playing with the Haunted Halloween Neighborhood a couple of days ago, I felt time turning back the clock to early childhood. Seriously, it was so much fun that I lost track of time and almost forgot about dinner!
Then today while making this post, it happened again…maybe there’s a time machine and in my studio I can slip in and out of it. Back when we made so many things out of Shrinky Dink. Look at these cute earrings, bracelet and backpack critters…
Oh boy are “the Littles” going to love these! Think I’ll even make me some of those skeleton earrings!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- Ink: You need permanent ink markers or if you still have your Blendabilities Pens, use those. StazOn Black
- Stamps: Cookie Cutter Halloween
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Ball ‘n Chain, earring base, jump rings, Shrinky Dink (all from Hobby Lobby) and Cookie Cutter Punch, Shipping Tape.
- You can use either clear or white Shrinky Dink to stamp on. Stamp your images in StazOn ink. Color with permanent ink and cut with Cookie Cutter Punch. If you need a hole for a jump ring, punch that before baking.
- Use a piece of parchment paper on your cookie sheet, preheat to 325 degrees and place your pieces on the paper and in the oven. Turn on your oven light and watch while they shrink. They will curl up and then lay flat. When they are flat, they are ready to come out of the oven.
- Thread with a jump ring for earrings or bracelet.
- For the backpack tags, stamp in Basic Black Ink on front and back, color with your Stampin’ Up! Markers then punch with Cookie Cutter Punch. Cover with clear shipping tape front and back. Trim edges. Thread with ball ‘n chain. No baking here!
I haven’t had so much fun since two days ago…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
This is true.
If you are inky…you MUST be HaPpY!