This week featuring fall inspired cards has been so enjoyable for me…I hope you have found some inspiration in one or two of them as well.
Today’s card will need to be hand delivered, boxed or at least mailed in a padded envelope, but so worth it…
Ok, it’s a little fat, I know. But the Copper Foil sparkles (which doesn’t show up in the photo) and the gold leaves on the wreath have a coating of Gold Wink of Stella (which also is hard to photograph). And how about that cable knit background? My first time using an embossing folder with Dynamic Texture…love it!
Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party, Crushed Curry and Mossy Meadow (retired) Cardstock and Copper Foil
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry
- Stamps: Birthday Banners
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, Holly Berry Builder Punch, Circle Framelits, Glue Gun, Gold Wink of Stella, Bunch of Banners Framelits
- The Crumb Cake base card is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″
- The Rich Razzleberry layer is 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ attached to card front with SNAIL.
- The Crumb Cake layer is 5-1/4″ x 4″, embossed with Cable Knit EF and attached to card front with Multipurpose Glue.
- Cut a circle frame from Crumb Cake CS with two Circle Framelits one smaller than the other to create a circle frame to hold the leaves for the wreath. Punch several “leaves” with Holly Berry Builder Punch in all colors listed except Crumb Cake. Using a Hot Glue Gun, add leaves to circle frame alternating position and colors until the whole circle frame is covered. Add to card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp banner and sentiment in Rich Razzleberry on Crumb Cake CS and cut out with Bunch of Banners Framelit. Add to wreath with dimensionals.
- Cut two pine cones from Copper Foil with Pretty Pines Thinlits. Glue together with Glue Dots.
- Make Linen Bow (video here) and attach to bottom of wreath with Glue Dots. Add pine cones to top of bow with Glue Dot.
- Inside there is a 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ layer of Rich Razzleberry with a 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Whisper White CS on top.
Many of you sent comments after yesterdays post to say the Thoughtful Branches Bundle is still available as an online order. I had tried during class to order this set and was given a message it wasn’t available…but I tried again yesterday and it was! I just didn’t want to give out information that isn’t true. Go get it! It will be a classic you will use over and over. Here’s the order code #144328, Thoughtful Branches Bundle, $52. If you want to order from me…I’d be thrilled and very appreciative.
Looking forward to a nice fall weekend that should be relaxing (if my team wins, it will be fantastic!) Hope your weekend will be memorable for you too.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I hoard my favorites for special people…
If you want to be HaPpY…get inky!