What a glorious Easter weekend…warm sunshine, full moon and flowers popping out everywhere.
But today it is raining and I have retreated to my favorite spot for some planning and creating.
Lots of planning and not much creating so far.
There will be lots of occasions coming up…graduations, weddings, birthdays.
One graduation in particular was on my mind so this happened…
and all packaged up it looked like this…
Even the box is handmade! These notes were made using SU! notecards which I find to be excellent quality paper. I confess to using the MISTI to mass produce this set of cards which saved me time and money and gave me perfect alignment every time.
Haven’t heard of the MISTI? You can google it or go to YouTube and search for it. It is an amazing stamping tool.
Do you have lots of occasions popping up this spring and summer? Let’s plan ahead together and get them covered with some beautiful handmade gifts.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you on this one which could also serve as a wedding shower gift for the bride’s thank you notes or a wedding gift with her new initial…
- Paper: SU! Whisper White notecards and DSP to match your choice of colors (envelope liner), Crumb Cake cardstock and Window Sheet (box)
- Ink: Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizazz, Lost Lagoon
- Stamps: Sophisticated Serifs and Your Perfect Day and Gorgeous Grunge and Crazy About You (tag)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 3/8″ satin ribbon…(What? no pearls, no linen thread?)
- Line your envelopes with your choice of DSP to match your color choices
- Stamp the wreath twice with a little offset in Mossy Meadow and Pear Pizazz
- Add your letter choice in Lost Lagoon, then the small leaf to the left side of the initial
- Inside the card I used Crazy About You set to say Graduation Thanks
- Don’t forget your personalized stamp on the back of the notecard.
- The box is made from window sheets and Crumb Cake cardstock and measures 8 1/2″ x 7 1/2″
- Score 1 1/2″ on all sides, cut tabs to first score line, burnish with bone folder, add sticky tape to tabs and place inside box and fold up side all four sides.
- Cut, score and attach the same way for the window sheet for the top of the box.
Well…there’s one occasion and gift ready for next month…but my list is just a little longer than that. So I’ll be giving you more ideas in the days to come.
Be sure to stop by for a little inspiration and planning.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Well…there you go!
Let’s get inky together…and Be HaPpY!