All the classes…and assignments.
Not to mention time spent cramming for exams.
And the money!
Finally graduation time is here…and it definitely deserves a special card…
This card seems nongender specific to me and the fat cotton twine resembles a tassle. Love this Bokeh technique. No matter the colors your choose or the way you put the ink to paper, it seems to turn out great.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one just in case you have a graduation this spring too.
- Paper: Pool Party, Crushed Curry and Whisper White cardstock, plus Watercolor paper
- Ink: White craft, Memento Black, Pool Party, Crushed Curry and Pear Pizazz
- Stamps: Adventure Awaits
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: InColor Thick Baker’s Twine (SAB), Window Sheet
- The Crushed Curry base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Pool Party layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The Watercolor layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- The Window Sheet is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Spray the watercolor paper with a mister and water. Drop the colors with an Aqua Painter and let them run. Dry with Heat Gun. Add different sized circles with White Craft ink and self made stencil by punching out different sized circles with circle thinlets. Dry with heat gun
- Stamp sentiment with Staz On Black ink on Window Sheet and let dry.
- Add window sheet to water color paper with Fast Fuze (it doesn’t show) Add this layer to Pool Party layer.
- Tie Baker’s Twin around these layers then add to card front.
- Inside I have a small piece of trimmed water color paper over Whisper White and Pool Party layers to coordinate with card front.
This should work really well for graduations, new jobs, travel adventures. Yep, think I may make a few more of these for my stash.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get yourself inky…and Be HaPpY!