Busy weekend around here getting ready for classes this week….plus a luncheon with friends here on Saturday.
It all happens at once doesn’t it?
Today’s class was a doozie (I’ll explain in another post) and lots of announcements about new catalogs next month and LOTS of new products to be excited about.
But in all the excitement, there are many favorites that will be retiring.
Today’s stamp set is one of them…
Regarding Dahlias will be retiring with the new catalog. I have personally loved this stamp set and used it many times on oh so many projects.
We will bid farewell with this handy thank you note…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White and Calypso Coral cardstock plus 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecard and envelope, plus coordinating DSP
- Ink: Calypso Coral and Memento Black
- Stamps: Regarding Dahlias
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Banner Punch and rhinestones
- 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecard
- The Calypso Coral layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- Stamp the dahlia in Calypso Coral on opposite corners.
- Stamp sentiment in Memento Black
- Layer Whisper White layer with Calypso Coral layer
- Add coordinating DSP tags to right side. (I know in photo the banners are inbetween these two layers, but they look better behind the Calypso Coral layer)
- Add these two layers to the card front.
- Add some rhinestones to center of dahlia. These were colored with Blendability Pens (Gasp!)
- Don’t forget to add a dahlia to your envelope…maybe a liner to your envelope (we need to get rid of our old DSP you know!)
- And your personalized stamp on the back…these stamps will NOT be available after this month! 🙁
Thank you notes are big around here and I keep a box full at all times…so this will definitely be a welcome addition to my collection for mailing.
Are you getting excited to see the new catalog? Do you need one? Let me know…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Hope you aren’t offended by the “S” word…I just thought this was funny especially after having lunch with my friends this weekend.
Get yourself inky…and Be HaPpY!