Sweetums and I have some really close friends who will be celebrating their golden anniversary next week. This calls for a special card for an extraordinary couple…
Here’s my card…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits on this card…
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Vellum, Gold Foil
- Ink: VersaMark and Memento Black
- Stamps: Your Perfect Day
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Basic Pearls, Hearts Embossing Folder, Gold Embossing Powder, Calypso Coral Seam Binding, Blender Pen and Apothecary Framelit (retired)
- The base Very Vanilla card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The second Very Vanilla layer I 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The embossed Gold Foil is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- The Vellum is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento Black and let dry or use heat gun because it will smear on Vellum
- Stamp cake in VersaMark and add Gold EP and heat. I used a Blender Pen to add a lighter shade of the Calypso Coral. Punch out with framelit and add Seam Binding bow with glue dots.
- Add cake to card front with dimensionals.
- Add Bitty Flowers with glue dots to cake and scattered on card front. Add Basic Pearls to each flower.
- The Vellum was attached to the embossed Gold Foil with glue dots behind the flowers and cake.
Sure hope we celebrate many more happy occasions with this special couple…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
This just seemed so appropriate for these two on this occasion.
Let’s get inky…and Be HaPpY!