It’s somewhat unusual these days…a couple staying together 50 years. So when that happens in my life, it’s the perfect opportunity to make them a special card to celebrate the occasion.
This new stamp set (releasing in January 2017) called “So in Love” along with the coordinating So Detailed Thinlits Dies was my choice for today’s post…
This whole suite of coordinating products on pages 50 – 52 is awesome. (If you need a catalog, leave me a message) I mean, SU! thought of everything! Now I’m using this card for an anniversary, but it would so make the perfect wedding card or Valentine’s.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Very Vanilla Cardstock, Gold Foil and Falling in Love Designer Series Paper
- Ink; VersaMark
- Stamps: So in Love
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Very Vanilla 1/4″ Satin Ribbon, Falling in Love Embellishments, Linen Thread, So Detailed Thinlits and Gold Embossing Powder
- The Very Vanilla base card is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored, folded and burnished at 4-1/4″
- The DSP layer is 5-1/4″ x 4″ attached to card front with SNAIL
- Cut two Gold Foil panels. You can fold the solid side around the fold and one side of the card front or leave them showing and overlap the panels in the center. Attach with small dots of multipurpose glue.
- The “belly band” is 1-1/2″ x 11″. Stamp sentiment and flower in VersaMark Ink, sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder and heat. Fold around card center and attach together at back with SNAIL. Add Very Vanilla embellishments with multipurpose glue.
- Make several loops with 1/4″ Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon and tie in center with Linen Thread. Attach to lower center of “belly band” with glue dots.
- Inside (I should have taken a pic) there is a Gold Foil layer 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ with a Very Vanilla layer over it 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. There is one flower in the lower right corner created with VersaMark Ink and Gold Embossing Powder.
Very elegant card if you have a Golden Anniversary coming up or a wedding…
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek today…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
And keep those fingers inky…you’ll be HaPpY!