So I lied. Not really because I had every intention of posting this yesterday. Life got in the way with a quick trip to Atlanta for the day and because of the ever loving traffic, I got home past my posting time of 5 p.m.
It will be worth the wait though…
Because this frame was bought last year at 40 percent off $12.99 (I bought several), this project would also qualify as a gift under $10. Instead of a bottle of wine as a hostess gift, take one of these.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Gold Foil and Basic Black cardstock
- Ink: Tuxedo Black
- Stamps: Reason for the Season
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Festive Flower Builder Punch, Gold Cording, Softly Falling EF, Winter Wonderland Embellishments and Greetings Thinlets
- The mat opening on this frame is 4″ x 4″ so my Gold Foil cardstock was cut 5″ x 5″ and embossed with the Softly Falling embossing folder before attaching to the back of the mat with Tear ‘N Tape adhesive.
- The gretting “cheers” was cut from Basic Black cardstock and added to the Gold Foil using the new Fine Tip Glue Pen. This new glue pen makes attaching these cut out greetings a piece of cake.
- The poinsettia was made with the Gold Foil and stamped using the Reason for the Season stamp set and Memento Black ink. Be sure to give the ink time to dry before handling the foil. Use hot glue to make your flower is you want more dimension.
- The Gold Cording was added using a dimensional, but the poinsettia was added with hot glue.
- Pop that inside your frame and sing “falalalala” because you just finished a gift anyone would appreciate.
Hope you stop by tomorrow for a surprise…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
No insult intended as I am one…
If your fingers are inky…you have to Be HaPpY!