Earlier this week a confession was made about the stamp set used for today’s post…the set hadn’t been in the house an hour before it had been used, photographed and posted! That’s a record!
There are so many possibilities in my head for this stamp, but today I’m saying “Go VOLS!” with the Baby Bear…
Here in Tennessee we are feeling hopeful about our SEC season so this card will definitely be sent to some of my VOL fans this year and maybe to some who are not!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Tangelo Twist Cardstock, plus the laser cut card and corrugated orange (perfect Tennessee orange) from May’s Paper Pumpkin
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Peekaboo Peach
- Stamps: Baby Bear
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Basic Pearls, Little Letters Thinlits (retired)
- The laser cut Whisper White base card is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Attach the corrugated orange piece to the inside of the front cover with multipurpose glue.
- Cut letter using Little Letters Thinlits from Tangelo Twist and add to space on card front with multipurpose glue.
- On scrap Thick Whisper White stamp off with Crumb Cake and stamp baby bear. Stamp 2nd baby bear in full strength Crumb Cake then the last detail baby bear stamp in Early Espresso. Two tiny pearls were colored with permanent black ink and set in for his eyes. Stamp off Peekaboo Peach with bow stamp then stamp on scrap. Use full strength for second detail bow stamp. Both images were “fussy cut” and added to card front with dimensionals.
- Tip: Line your Baby Bear stamps up from the bottom to be sure they land perfectly and you get a clean, cute baby bear.
- Inside there is a Tangelo Twist layer 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ with a layer of Whisper White on top 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
This card could be adapted to your favorite team too! Just change the colors and name…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
and should be cherished in today’s facebook shout outs…
Get inky…Be HaPpY!