Can you stand another rose from the Rose Wonder stamp and thinlet sets? There are so many ways to use this combo…and no where to stop. Every time I think I’ve exhausted all my ideas, another one pops up. This card is inspired by Rhonda Wade…thanks Rhonda! And the sentiments in this stamp set are amazing!
Here’s my rose for today…
This is a really simply card…but isn’t it striking. Here it’s a birthday card, but this could easily work for a wedding, sympathy or thinking of you card too. That’s when you know you have a classic set that you will turn to over and over again.
Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Blushing Bride and Very Vanilla cardstock plus Love Blossoms DSP
- Ink: Basic Black
- Stamps: Rose Wonder
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Basic Pearls, Rose Garden Thinlets Dies, 3/8″ Blushing Bride Ribbon, Gently Falling Embossing Folder
- The Blushing Bride base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″ folded and scored at 5 1/2″
- The DSP is 5 1/4″ x 4″
- The Very Vanilla layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ embossed with the Gently Falling EF, then cut with the Rose Garden Thinlet. Attach this layer to the DSP layer with multipurpose glue.
- Cut the rose thinlet out of Blushing Bride and attach to the two layers using the thin tip glue. Add ribbon at top of this layer then attach the whole layer to card front with adhesive or multipurpose glue.
- Stamp sentiment and frame with Basic Black on scrap of Very Vanilla and cut out with thinlet. Add this to card front overlapping ribbon with dimensionals.
- Add Basic Pearls here and there on your rose petals.
Do you like it? Think of it in other colors and designer series paper…yellows or blues and yes red!
We are six days into a remodel project taking up a tile floor in the kitchen and replacing with porcelain tiles that look like wood planks. Everything in the house is covered with dust…even those we tried to cover everything with plastic. Ugh! We are hoping they are finished by tomorrow. Living in this mess is driving me nuts…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Have a great weekend…and get yourself inky to Be HaPpY!