You are only eight once…
And one of my “littles” (Lyla) is turning eight later this month.
So this happened…
And look what’s inside!…
Well…nothing yet. But when she was here a couple of weeks ago, we went shopping one day (imagine that!) and she found these cute little BFF necklaces. I’m thinking that would be perfect for her little girlfriends. She’s having a painting party…won’t that be fun?
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you just incase you have a girly girl party coming up at your house…
- Paper: Blushing Bride, Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock plus DSP (here I’ve used Best Day Ever)
- Ink: Calypso Coral
- Stamps: None
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Scoring Board, 2 1/2″ Styrofoam ball, mini cup, leftover Easter Grass, Washi Tape, Sequin Pins (they are shorter) Itty Bitty Flower Punch, 2 1/2″ Circle Punch
- Cut your 2 1/2″ foam balls in half. I used a heated Styrofoam cutter.
- Punch a 2 1/2″ Crisp Cantaloupe circle and hot glue to bottom of Styrofoam
- Cut a 2″ piece of DSP and score every 1/4″ then fan fold.
- Cut down the mini cup half way and hot glue DSP to side and where the seam meets.
- Punch your flowers…between 70 to 75 and make a stack of several to sponge the edges with Calypso Coral
- Cover the 1/2 Styrofoam ball using sequin pins.
- Add a piece of Washi Tape to the lid and the cup for a hinge.
- I may end up tying a ribbon from bottom to top to be sure the lid stays closed until the gift if opened.
It’s so much fun making these little surprises to make her day feel special. Hope you are inspired to surprise a little one of your own.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…Be HaPpY!