Here’s one idea…
Isn’t this cute? This card would say “I cared enough to “gussie it up” just for you! Want the Stuff ‘N Digits? Here you go…
- Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Cherry Cobbler, and Under the Tree Specialty DSP plus Nordic Noel DSP
- Ink: Memento Black
- Stamps: The TO From stamp is in Festival of Trees
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread (of course!), Gift Card Envelope and Trim Die, Tiny Brads. Banner Framelit Die, Stars Embossing Folder
- The Base Baked Brown Sugar card is 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, single layer
- The Under the Tree Specialty paper is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- The Cherry Cobbler Banner is the second biggest in the Banner Framelit Die set then embossed with the Stars EF
- Attach the folded gift card envelope with the punched circles and brads and close with Linen Thread.
- The tag is part of the gift card die set and is stamped and attached with dimensionals.
Isn’t that easy? There will definitely be some of these under my tree…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Yep, definitely had a day or two like that…
I’m inky…and HaPpY!