Most of the pieces to this card have been lying on my computer desk for…well, a long time. While cleaning my desk this week all the pieces just came together to make this sweet get well card…
All the pieces were there just begging to be joined together. And I needed this one today…it’s already winging its way in the mail system. A little sunshine in someone’s mailbox.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Daffodil Delight, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White and Crumb Cake cardstock
- Ink: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Hello Honey
- Stamps: What I Love, Suite Sayings, Timeline Textures and Birthday Blooms (background dots), Number of Years (banner)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 5/8″ White Seam Binding, Linen Thread, Blender Pens, Large Numbers Framelits, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Gently Falling EF and Fluttering EF
- The Daffodil Delight base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- The Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ embossed with Fluttering EF and attached to card front with adhesive
- The Crisp Cantaloupe layer is 2″ 2 3 3/4″ embossed with Gently Falling EF and attached to left side of card front with adhesive
- The tag is 2″ x 4″ punched with Scallop Topper Punch. Thread 7″ of White Seam Binding through the top and tie off with a Linen Thread bow.
- The edgelit I used for the bottom of the tag has been retired. You could substitute another edge.
- Cut a piece of Crisp Cantaloupe 1/2″ x 2″ and stamp with Basic Black and dotted stamp from Timeless Textures. Add with adhesive to bottom of tag.
- The flowers were stamped in Basic Black on Thick Whisper White by stamping one flower and masking it, then stamping the other two flowers. Color with a Blender Pen and ink from the top of the ink pad of each color. Fussy cut and add to tag with dimensionals.
- Stamp banner and sentiment on Whisper White with Basic Black ink and cut out with banner framelit from Large Numbers. Add to tag with dimensionals and to the card front at an angle with dimensionals.
- Inside there is a 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ piece of Crisp Cantaloupe with a 3 x 4 1/4″ piece of Whisper White. The dots from Timeless Textures was added at the bottom in Basic Black.
Sending rays of sunshine in the mail is something I love to do. How about you?
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
This can be a hard thing to do, but the opposite would make you feel worse…
Hope you are inky and HaPpY!