Good health is not to be taken for granted. I try to be thankful every day for the good health I have enjoyed.
When a friend of mine is sick, a get well sooner card is on its way…pronto!
Here’s one of those cards…
Those flowers would brighten you day…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Pool Party, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Cajun Craze, Basic Black and Pear Pizazz
- Ink: Basic Black
- Stamps: Greatest Greetings (sentiment) and Botanical Blossoms
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Botanical Builder Framelits Dies, Linen Thread, Circle Framelits
- The Pool Party base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5 1/2″
- The Mossy Meadow layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ attached to base card with adhesive
- The DSP layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ attached to base card with adhesive
- The vertical Mossy Meadow layer is 2 1/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The DSP vertical layer is 2″ x 4″ attached to Mossy Meadow layer with adhesive. Wrap several times on left side with Linen Thread and attach with adhesive. Attach vertical layer to card front with glue.
- Cut two circles with circle framelits one slightly smaller in DSP and the larger in Mossy Meadow and attach together and to card front with adhesive.
- Cut leaves and flowers from cardstock. Sponge centers and edges with same color as cardstock. Add to card front in layers with glue, glue dots and dimensionals over leaves.
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White with Basic Black ink and layer over a Pool Party layer. Attach to card front with dimensionals.
- Inside there is a 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ Mossy Meadow layer with a Whisper White layer 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ over it. One small flower with the smaller leaves was glued to the bottom right corner.
Hope you are feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed today…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get inky…Be HaPpY!