Here’s a shimmery get well card with a big “pick me up” attitude…
Wouldn’t that cheer you up? And the nice thing is, this card is pretty quick and easy to make…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Blushing Bride and Whisper White Cardstock, plus Vellum Cardstock
- Ink: VersaMark, Pear Pizzaz, Melon Mambo
- Stamps: Rose Wonder, Greatest Greetings
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Black Embossing Powder, 5/8″ Blushing Bride Seam Binding, Linen Thread
- The 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Blushing Bride base card is scored at 4 1/4″
- Cut the Vellum (cardstock weight) 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″. Rub with Embossing Buddy. Stamp image in VersaMark, sprinkle with Black Embossing Powder and heat from the back. Check to be sure all the powder has melted before painting.
- On the back side of Vellum color the rose Melon Mambo and the leaves Pear Pizazz markers. On the front side color everything with Clear Wink of Stella then add Gold Wink of Stella to every other petal. Isn’t that pretty?
- Now stamp your sentiment on scrap Whisper White and trim. Add to scrap Blushing Bride and trim. Add to card front with dimensionals.
- Run a strip of adhesive at the back top of the Vellum. Cut the seam binding and attach ends at back. Add adhesive over ribbon and then add this layer to card front.
- Make a couple of loops each side for bow and tie in center with Linen Thread. Add to card front with glue dots.
May make a few more of these in different color combos…how about blue with silver embossing powder? Or…
Well, that’s for another day. Got to get busy and clean some of these surfaces in my studio…it is a hot mess in here!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I’m inky…and HaPpY!