When you need a get well card it helps if its already handy. Which this wasn’t and it needed to already be in the mail,,,so I made more than one.
Unfortunately I need two this week. As soon as I saw this single stamp, watercolor came to mind. So here I’ve used watercolor pencils, but if you want to use reinker, I’m pretty sure that would work too.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you cause this one has got to get into the mailbox…
- Paper: Heavy Weight Whisper White, Real Red and Basic Black cardstock
- Ink: Memento Black, water color pencils
- Stamps: Get Well Soup
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Aqua Painter, Water Color Pencils
- The Heavy Weight Whisper White cardstock base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Real Red cardstock layer is 5 1/4″ x 4 1/8″
- The Basic Black layer is 5 1/8″ x 4″
- The water color layer is 5″ x 3 7/8″
- Stamp the image with Memento Black and heat to be sure it’s dry before you watercolor
- Layer all your layers using Tomboy Glue.
Here’s hoping these get well wishes do the trick!
Thanks for stopping by today…have an awesome day!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me and Be HaPpY!