This Designer Series Paper didn’t appeal to be right away. It’s so hard to evaluate DSP by looking in the catalog, but several projects on Pinterest caught me eye so next thing I know Mr. Brown brings me a package of Fruit Stand DSP…
Several projects have come from that package each one better than the next. Today’s post is a favorite…
See? Was I right? It’s just cute, perky and HaPpY…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper, Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- Ink: Basic Black and Flirty Flamingo
- Stamps: Fresh Fruit
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Blushing Bride Seam Binding, Linen Thread, Circle Framelit, Project Life Corner Rounder, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″. Round all corners with Project Life Corner Rounder.
- The top Whisper White layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″. Round all corners. Run through Big Shot with Large Polka Dot EF. Attach to card front with adhesive…I used multipurpose glue.
- The first DSP layer is 5-1/4″ x 2-1/4″. Round all corners and attach to card front top with adhesive.
- The half circle was made with the second largest circle in the framelit set and attached to card front with adhesive.
- The sentiment layer is 1-5/8″ x 3-1/4″, round bottom corners. Stamp sentiment and run through Big Shot with Large Polka Dot EF. Attach to card front with adhesive.
- Cut a 6″ piece of seam binding, fold so ends are not even and glue to card front where you want your bow. Place a dimensional where your bow will be placed and loop several times with Linen Thread then attach to dimensional. Loop seam binding several times making each loop a little larger til you have three loops each side. Pinch and tie in center with Linen Thread and add over dimensional with glue dots. Trim ends if you have to…I like mine kind of wild and uneven.
- Inside there is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White layer with just the bottom third embossed. Add to card with adhesive. Cut two strips of DSP and add to left side with adhesive.
- You could also use the DSP to the envelope flap or make a liner for the envelope.
I admit this card just make me HaPpY!
Hope you are having a wonderful day and you found something here to inspire you in your creations…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get yourself inky…Be HaPpY!