Yesterday’s post was Lyla’s (one of the littles) Valentine and today’s post will be Jameson’s. Somebody needs to come and take this bundle away from me because there is no where to stop once you start making these adorable animals…
Seriously cute, right? He will love this and the chocolate inside the box too. There will also be an animal for all my peeps at classes this weekend.
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecard, Whisper White, Real Red, Pistacho Pudding (grass) and Cucumber Crush Cardstock
- Ink: Basic Black and Cucumber Crush marker
- Stamps: Playful Pals and Greatest Greetings (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Itty Bitty Heart Punch, Pyramid Pals Thinlets Dies
- The Cucumber Crush layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″ attached to the notecard with adhesive
- The Whisper White layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″. Stamp sentiment at top with Basic Black. Stamp eyes on Whisper White, cut out with thinlet and color lids with Cucumber Crush marker. Cut two legs and one box side from Cucumber Crush. Glue with multipurpose glue the legs underneath and at sides of one triangle cut from box side and then attach this layer to card front with multipurpose glue. Stamp head with Basic Black on green and cut out with thinlet. Attach to top of triangle body with dimensional. Add eyes to head with dimensionals. Stamp box on Real Red and cut with thinlet. Add to frog with dimensionals.
- Use the grass thinlet with a littler green (I had a scrap of Pistacho Pudding) and attach at bottom with a cut strip of dimensional.
- Attach Whisper White layer to card front your choice of adhesive. I tend to use multipurpose glue on cardstock but not DSP as it wrinkles and shows.
Are you in love yet? I really like these animal cards for kids and baby showers…
Now I think I’ll build an animal kingdom just for fun…they make me smile!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Now that my kids are grown…I think this is hysterical!
I’m inky and HaPpY!