Today’s card is simple…and can be used for so many different occasions…
A box full of these would be nice to have on hand…as a thank you, sympathy, thinking of you….Well, you see what I mean. And its simple, right?
This background technique is always a hit in class. It’s amazing the different effects you can get with a little ink and spritzing with water on an acrylic block. Never get the same results twice!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Daffodil Delight cardstock (I love the new thick white cardstock, so elegant)
- Ink: Early Espresso and Daffodil Delight
- Stamps: Sheltering Tree (A classic!)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: “H” acrylic block
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Daffodil Delight layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″ attached to card front with adhesive
- The top Thick Whisper White layer is 5″ x 3 3/4″. Ink the “H” acrylic block and spritz with water about 6″ away at least three times and press and hold on the paper. Lift straight up…magic! Let this dry (you can heat if you want) then stamp the tree and sentiments with Early Espresso. You could lift this layer with dimensionals if you wanted.
What a simple card. This is a good one to keep in you stash. Different colors would be cool too.
Do you have a fur baby? I know many stampers share their stamping space with one kind or another. Here’s my little Zoe who is twelve but acts like two taking a little nap on her blanket which she pulls down each afternoon and wads up. It takes five minutes at least to make this bed!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Have a great weekend…inky fingers will make you HaPpY!