What would our lives be like if we didn’t have friends? Empty. Every chance, every occasion is a good time to tell a friend how much they mean to you and your life.
Here’s a perfect card for that message…
And this is all new product from the new Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog for spring starting January 5th! How about those framelits? Lovely…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso and Mint Macron cardstock, plus Botanical Gardens DSP
- Ink: Mint Macron, Early Espresso
- Stamps: Botanical Blooms and Bloomin’ Love (sentiment)
- Tools: Botanical Builder Framelits, Corner Rounder Punch
- The Thick Whisper White cardstock is 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″, punch lower corners with Corner Rounder Punch
- The dark DSP layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ attached to card front with adhesive
- The top DSP layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″ attached to card front with adhesive
- The Mint Macron layer is 2″ x 5 1/4″ cut with the leaf framelit and attached to card front with adhesive
- Cut the Cajun Craze cardstock with the large bloom framelit, the center from Early Espresso. Glue to card front with glue dot and add center with glue dot.
- Stamp two leaves with Mint Macron then cut with framelit from Mint Macron cardstock. Break down fibers with bone folder and crush a little for texture before adding behind flower with glue dots.
- Stamp sentiment with Early Espresso on Thick Whisper White trim and tag at one end. Add to card front with glue dots.
This whole Botanical Gardens Suite on pages 26 and 27 of the Occasions Catalog is amazing…I had to have it all! Well…you know what? I forgot to get that Washi Tape…hmmmmm.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Inky fingers…will make you HaPpY!