Every grandmom has bragging rights to their g’kids…and I have a really good friend (for over 50 years) that I am giving this frame to so she can display her pride and joy.
The actual photo slips behind the snow and trees. The frame I found at Walmart. They only had one or I would have bought all they had. I think she will love this…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits…
- Paper: Real Red and Thick Whisper White cardstock plus Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper
- Ink: Old Olive and Real Red
- Stamps: Festive Fireplace (wreath), Happy Scenes (trees)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Little Letter Thinlets, Tree Punch and balsam wood triangles are from PL but you could substitute Crumb Cake or Kraft Paper
- The Real Red is 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ and just clips in place.
- The Glimmer Paper was hand cut and glued at the bottom edge only. The trees were stamped on Whisper White, “fussy cut” and glued to back of “snow”.
- The banner was made with Linen Thread hot glued to frame. The red banners were scored at top and bent over the Linen Thread and glued in place. The wood and/or Crumb Cake or Kraft paper was glued on top of Real Red. Letters were cut from Real Red cardstock and glued in place.
- The wreath was stamped in Old Olive and cut with matching framelit. The red berries were put in by hand with a Real Red marker.
I so wish I had more of these frames. There would be one in my house for sure…and a different banner for each season! I’m on the lookout…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Oh how at 4’11” I can sooooo relate!
Get inky…Be HaPpY!