Most of us I’m pretty sure send out mostly birthday cards…I have lists each month. So keeping a stash of them on hand is always a good idea.
Of course feminine cards are my favorite and with flowers pushes me over the moon. So today I’m posting an “over the moon” card…
How sweet and feminine is that? Just makes me smile to look at it!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits in case you’d like to make it too…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Powder Pink, Berry Burst Cardstock
- Ink: Archival Basic Black, Powder Pink, Berry Burst, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist
- Stamps: Happy Birthday Gorgeous
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Layering Squares Framelits, Berry Burst 5/8″ Crinkled Seam Binding, Linen Thread, Strip Adhesive, Classic Label Punch
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The Powder Pink layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached with SNAIL
- The next Thick Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″. I had a punch for the tags stapled at the top, but you could cut them 1/2″ x 3/4″ Berry Burst and 1/2″ x 1″ Powder Pink. Fish tail the one end on each piece and staple to left top corner. Attach this whole layer to card front with SNAIL.
- The Powder Pink scalloped square is 2-3/4″. Line the back with Strip Adhesive. The sentiment square is 2-1/4″. Stamp sentiment in Archival Basic Black the stem in Lemon Lime Twist.
- Stamp flowers and leaves on scrap Thick Whisper White and “fussy cut”. Stamp “forever young” in Archival Basic Black and “fussy cut” or punch if you have the punch.
- Cut a piece of Berry Burst Crinkled Seam Binding 6″ long, fold in center and attach to lower right corner with SNAIL. Wrap several loops of Linen Thread and attach over Seam Binding with multipurpose glue. Add splats with Berry Burst marker using the lid and pulling the brush end out flipping color everywhere!
- Add sentiment square with dimentionals over ribbon and thread. Add frame over sentiment layer using Strip Adhesive.
- Add sentiment using dimentionals at each end.
- Add “fussy cut” flowers using multipurpose glue and dimensionals.
- Inside the Berry Burst layer is 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ attached with SNAIL
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 3-3/8″ x 4-3/8″. Add sentiment in Archival Basic Black and the flower and stem in Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink and Berry Burst.
So if you have lots of family and girlfriends you need cards for, this one just might work for you too.
I’m so glad you stopped by to take a look today. Hope you have found some inspiration for your own art creations.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I’m still looking…
But I’m still inky…and HaPpY!