Earlier this week when posting a card with a skunk, I mentioned there would be many more little animals in my future.
Isn’t this little fox adorable? What is it about a fox anyway? Along with the punch this stamp set makes a bundle with a 10% savings when purchased together…deal!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this card…
- Paper: Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder and Whisper White Cardstock, plus A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack
- Ink: Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder, Basic Black, Crumb Cake and Calypso Coral
- Stamps: Foxy Friends and Thoughtful Banners (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Fox Builder Punch, Duet Banners Punch, Linen Thread, Seaside Embossing Folder, Banner Punch, 5/8″ Mini Striped Mint Macaron Ribbon and Straight Line Piercing Template
- The Pool Party base card is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- The Watermelon Wonder layer is 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ attached to card front with adhesive
- The DSP layer is 5-1/4″ x 4″ attached to the Watermelon Wonder layer with adhesive
- The two DSP banners are 1-3/4″ x 4-3/4″. Trim bottom of each with Banner Punch and adhere to DSP layer with adhesive making two uneven layers. The Whisper White banner is 1-1/4″ x 4″, embossed with Seaside EF, tagged at one end with Banner Punch and attached over the two DSP banners with multipurpose glue.
- The horizontal Watermelon Wonder layer is 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″.
- The horizontal Whisper White layer is 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″. Using a piercing template with straight lines, pierce around edges and draw lines with journaling pen. Add a piece of the Mini Striped Ribbon to the left side and secure in back with adhesive. Loop ribbon three times with each loop a little bigger then tie in center with Linen Thread. Add over ribbon with glue dots.
- On scrap Whisper White cardstock stamp tree stump in Crumb Cake and “fussy cut”. Using a template made by punching copy paper with Fox Builder Punch, stamp fox pieces in Calypso Coral and assemble fox with multipurpose glue and the head with dimensionals. Add tree stump to right side of horizontal layer with multipurpose glue. Add fox on top of stump with dimensionals. Add this assembled layer to card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp banner and sentiment on scrap Whisper White. Color strips on banner with Pool Party and Watermelon Wonder markers. Punch with Banner Punch and add to card front with dimensionals.
- Inside there is a Watermelon Wonder layer 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ with a Whisper White layer on top 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. The white layer was pierced around all sides and a “thread” drawn in with a journaling pen.
This bundled set is so versatile and I’m sure it will see lots of use…there are just endless possibilities! And this DSP has great masculine color combinations.
Here is your “B-ism” for today…
…and one will happen tomorrow when the weekend starts!
Get Inky…Be HaPpY!