This is the fifth tag posted and I swear every time I make a new one…it’s my favorite. Today is no exception…
See what I mean? Things you might miss because they are hard to photograph…some of the snow flakes are embossed silver, Dazzling Details drape the tree branches for more shine and of course, it’s a shaker!
From the questions and comments I’ve been receiving I’m pretty sure Michael’s sales of these frames have spiked significantly! When finished I will have ten of these cuties, but I could make them every day…they are truly addictive and Stampin’ Up! has so many stamps that are perfect.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one…
- Paper: Whisper White and Pool Party Cardstock
- Ink: Mossy Meadow, Pool Party and Cajun Craze
- Stamps: Happy Scenes and Jingle All The Way
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Versamark ink, Silver Embossing Powder, Square Framelits, Snow, Dazzling Details, 5/8″ Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread and Mounting Tape (to make frame a shaker)
- Cut your Whisper White 2 1/2″ square. Stamp your trees in Mossy Meadow, snow with Pool Party and VersaMark ink. Sprinkle with Silver Embossing Powder and heat. Stamp fox in Cajun Craze.
- Cut your Pool Party cardstock 2 1/2″ square and then cut the center with square framelit. Glue window sheet to back with Tomboy Glue. Add small strips of mounting tape around the edges of opening. Lay the scene down and add a small amount of snow to center of square. Remove strips from back of Pool Party and lay over the background scene and snow. Insert into frame.
- Make bow using Linen Thread and add to frame with glue dots. Make a hanging piece of ribbon to loop of frame.
You know coming up with the idea for these frames takes longer than to produce the piece…
I’ve spent the day getting ready for family coming in Wednesday for Thanksgiving…you know, washing, cleaning, etc. Tomorrow will be spent making lists for food and getting that here. Then Monday and Tuesday cooking ahead as much as possible. I really want to be free to enjoy the time together.
Hope you are planning a wonderful Thanksgiving spending time with those you love.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get inky…Be HaPpY!