Have you ever had a friend going through one of life’s really rough spots and felt totally useless to help? This is where I am at the moment so this is the card that just evolved as I was thinking about her…
The set is called An Open Heart and seemed just perfect for what needed to be said. Should you find yourself in the spot as me, here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you if you’d like to give this card a try…
- Paper: Crushed Curry, Lost Lagoon cardstock. Flower Pot Designer Series Paper and Watercolor paper
- Ink: Lost Lagoon (sentiment) and reinker in an Aqua Painter for background painting. Blendability Pens Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Flesh and Pumpkin Pie
- Stamps: An Open Heart
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Pearl, Oval Framelits, Aqua Painter
- The Lost Lagoon base card is 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Crushed Curry layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The dotted DSP layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- The vertical Lost Lagoon layer is 4″ x 2 1/2″
- The vertical Crushed Curry DSP layer is 3 7/8″ x 2 3/8″
- The Lost Lagoon oval is the next to the largest in the set
- The watercolor paper oval is the next size down from the Lost Lagoon oval
- The sentiment oval is the next to smallest oval in the set.
This card isn’t going to rock my friend’s world, but it may just offer a little ray of sunshine and let her know others are thinking of her and holding her close to their hearts.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”Worry is like a rocking chair. It will give you something to do, but it won’t get you anywhere.”
Here’s to inky fingers…and staying HaPpY!