This card was made with my oldest g’daughter in mind…she is the original “flower child”… And, I know she will love it.
Here’s her card…
and here’s a close up of the window sheet windows and inflated tire…
Now this stamp is so darn cute, but you know I had to fool around with it and “gussie it up” a little.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White Notecard, Real Red and Heavy Whisper White Cardstock, plus Schoolhouse DSP
- Ink: Memento Black, Pear Pizazz and Pool Party markers
- Stamps: Your Sublime (love this set!) and Gorgeous Grunge (street)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Silver Brad, Window Sheet, Owl Punch (heart)
- The Real Red layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″ and is attached to the notecard with adhesive
- The Heavy Whisper White is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ and is attached with dimensionals
- To get the background use an acrylic block (I used the “I” block) color the top with Pool Party marker, leave a space in the center uncolored and then color the bottom of the block with Pear Pizazz. Spritz the colored block with water and press onto Heavy Whisper White cardstock. Now stamp the Gorgeous Grunge line stamp in the center of the two colors to create a “street” for your camper. Stamp the sentiment in the lower left corner (I cut the sentiment away from the camper image, but you could ink just the sentiment and then stamp)
- Stamp the camper on the DSP and “fussy cut” Punch the heart from the Owl Punch in Real Red and attach with adhesive to flag. Fussy cut windows out of camper door and window. Add small piece of window sheet to back of camper image with glue dot. Stamp the camper image again on Whisper White scrap and cut away everything but the small piece that contain the two windows, color windows with Daffodil Delight and attach this piece to back of window sheet with glue dots. One more thing, stay with me here…stamp the outline of the tire on Basic Black and “fussy cut”. Add a brad to center and then add tire to DSP with a small piece of dimensional. Now look…isn’t that the cutest camper you’ve ever seen?
- Add that gorgeous camper image to your “street” with dimensionals. You gotta love it!
That was a lot of embellishing to what was already a cute stamp, but I know Kendall is going to love this card…
That’s what it’s really all about isn’t it?
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I’d be happy with that!
Hope you are inky like me…and HaPpY!