Last night Zoe and I were attacked…twice!
My little Jack Russell was no match for a mama goose…
and a follow up attack by daddy goose.
As it turned out, my backside is out of kilter today and moving is slow.
This is Zoe my not so good protector from geese…
Since moving around is a little slow today this card was ready and waiting for it’s debut. This is my version of a “Z-fold pop out” card. See what you think…
Here’s another shot of the inside fold…
This is a classic stamp set…bet it stays around as along as Lovely As A Tree! Want the Stuff ‘N Digits?
Here you go…
- Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Basic Black cardstock, plus DSP of your choice. (I’m trying to use up all my DSP before the new catalog comes along)
- Ink: Real Red, Memento Black, Pear Pizazz, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Square Framelits, Itty Bitty Heart Punch, 3/8″ Pool Party Ribbon, 1/4″ Circle Punch
- The Whisper White base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The DSP layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The DSP square is 3 1/4″ square
- The Basic Black square is 3 1/8″ square
- The Whisper White square is 3″ square
- The inside Whisper White layer is 5 1/4″ x 6″, scored at 2″ and 4″. Z fold and burnish folds with bone folder.
- Attach DSP layer to card front and run through Big Shot with the 3 1/4″ square framelit centered at the top of the card front
- To the cut out square attach the Basic Black square.
- On the 3″ Whisper White square stamp the tree a little off center and add the bike. Attach this square to the Basic Black square.
- Add punched heart with dimensional to tree
- Stamp the bike and full or partial tree to the last panel of the 5 1/4″ x 6″ scored piece. Attach to inside back of card with adhesive. Fold closed and fold card front down. Add adhesive to the right side only of the triple layered square and place inside opening on card front attaching to folded Z.
- Add a folded piece of ribbon to the left side of the square. You pull this ribbon to open the card.
- You can see the tree/bike is also stamped on the envelope.
This stamp set is amazing and the sayings and font are the best. Like I said…”it’s a classic” for sure.
Thanks for stopping by today. I’ll be back tomorrow with another fun project.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me and …You’ll be HaPpY!