First day back in the studio and it feels fantastic! A little overwhelmed with all the mess the studio was left in initially, but within an hour or two had it back in workable condition.
Now it’s Sale-A-Bration time and there are so many new stamp sets and framelits, Designer Series Paper and embellishments to play with. Where to start?
With thank you cards, of course. There will be many of these going in the mail this week. Here’s one of them…
So light, spring-y and simple. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: SU! 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecards, Mint Macaron an Thick Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Soft Sky, Mint Macaron, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Melon Mambo and Pool Party
- Stamps: Flowering Fields and Rose Wonder (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Rose Garden Thinlets, Aqua Painter
- The Mint Macaron layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″ attached to notecard with adhesive
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″. Stamp center flower on post it and cut out. Stamp center flower then cover with post it note mask. Now stamp two other flower stamps on each side of center flower. Remove mask and color with markers. Using an Aqua Painter and Soft Sky ink, lightly color around flower group. Add this layer on top of Mint Macaron layer with adhesive.
- Stamp border and sentiment on Thick Whisper White and cut with matching thinlet. Add to card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp butterfly on scrap paper, color with markers and “fussy cut”. Add to sentiment layer with glue dot.
My “thank you” list is long so there are lots of this type of card to show you this week using all new products from the new Occasion and Sale-A-Bration catalogs. Hope you can stop by each day for a visit and enjoy.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Isn’t this funny? And, so true!
Are you inky!…then you must be HaPpY!