Found this sampler idea on Stamping Connection (a demo perk for sure!) and just had to give it a try. I CASED this from Michelle Gleeson at Stampin’ Mojo…thanks Michelle! My colors are different but I loved her version too…
And here’s a shot of the inside of the card…
Do you love this at first glance? Maybe you’d like to give it a try and add your own spin to it too. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand cardstock
- Ink: Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Pear Pizazz, Old Olive, Blushing Bride and Melon Mambo
- Stamps: Field of Flowers, Paper Pumpkin sentiment and Timeless Textures
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread
- The Very Vanilla base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- The Sahara Sand layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ attached to card front with adhesive
- The Very Vanilla rectangles are 1 1/8″ x 1 3/8″ cut nine. Use stamps from Timeless Textures and Sahara Sand to stamp backgrounds. Stamp various flowers from Field of Flowers in Soft Suede and color with markers…Pear Pizazz, Old Olive, Blushing Bride and Melon Mambo.
- Cut sentiment strip from Very Vanilla 1/2″ x 3 5/8″. Stamp background in Sahara Sand and sentiment in Soft Suede to the left.
- Start placing rectangles on card front at top left. Lay all rectangles down and the strip to be sure of placement before beginning to glue.
- Make Linen Bow (see how here) and add to card front with glue dot.
- Inside stamp dots from Timeless Textures in Sahara Sand and add one flower stamp of your choosing in bottom right corner. I also added some background stamping and a flower on the Very Vanilla envelope.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. It has been a busy, delightful day here in the studio with the second annual “Girlfriends” class…only one of which is a stamper. They have all been friends for decades and set aside a week each year to come together to celebrate their friendship. They are all a hoot! I caught this photo before they left this afternoon…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Seems perfectly normal to me…
Get those fingers inky…Be HaPpY!