Did you see the post from yesterday? If not, you might want to scroll down to read it as today’s post is a continuation of that project.
You see today’s project is the one I had on the table to work on when that dang chewing gum box caught my attention. And this whole project started with a left over piece of cardstock with flowers from the Oh So Succulent Framelits cut out of it. This may give you some idea how my chaotic mind wanders…
Here’s the piece of cardstock that started today’s post…
Looking at it I saw a pretty daisy background. Do you see it or am I nuts?
Now do you see it?
And this is how it all turned out…
A Glamour close up…
And a side view.
and a peek inside where I used that piece of cardstock again.
So you see we can create designer series paper too! In any event, I’m happy with the way this card turned out and I’m happy to share the Stuff ‘N Digits with you…
- Paper: Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso and Thick Whisper White Cardstock, plus Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Night of Navy, Soft Sky, Pear Pizazz, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight
- Stamps: Daisy Delight and Colorful Seasons
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Your handmade stencil, Daisy Punch, Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies, Succulent Framelits Dies, Daubers, Stencil Brush
- The Night of Navy base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The Daffodil Delight layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with SNAIL
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″. I made the stencil using the two smallest flowers framelits from Succulent Framelits (you could substitute any framelit) and stenciling it with Daffodil Delight ink using a stencil brush. You could also brayer it, sponge it or brush on the ink. Then attached this layer to the Daffodil Delight layer with SNAIL.
- The DSP layer is 4″ x 3″. Add to bottom of card front with SNAIL
- The Daffodil Delight layer is 4″ x 1″ attached to card front with SNAIL
- Cut one branch using Seasonal Layers Die from Early Espress and attach to card from starting at top left corner at an angle to the right with multipurpose glue.
- Stamp sentiment in upper right corner in Night of Navy.
- Stamp two daisies on scrap Thick Whisper White in Night of Navy. Sponge Soft Sky around center and Daffodil Delight at center. Punch out with punch and attach together with dimensional making sure the petals are in opposite positions.
- Stamp two leaves on scrap Whisper White and “fussy cut”. Add to card front with SNAIL. Add daisy with another dimensional.
- Inside the Daffodil Delight layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached with SNAIL.
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″. Stencil just the bottom of this layer with Daffodil Delight and add to card inside with SNAIL.
- You can almost see in the photo that the envelope is also stenciled along the left side.
Waiting for my g’daughter and her new son to arrive tonight. They will be here until Sunday morning so you can expect some “Henry” pics…
Thanks for stopping by.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Keep those fingers inky….be HaPpY!