Did you like to color when you were younger? Do you still?…me too! So new colors from Stampin’ Up! gets me as excited as a new 64 box of crayons with a pencil sharpener!
Today’s posts features the new InColor Flirty Flamingo…
Do you love the color? Here I’ve teamed it up with Watermelon Wonder…they are perfect together!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White SU! notecard, Flirty Flamingo and Thick Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Basic Black, Pear Pizazz, Flirty Flamingo, Sahara Sand and Watermelon Wonder
- Stamps: What I Love, Timeless Textures
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Sequins
- The Flirty Flamingo layer is 3-3/8″ x 4-7/8″ attached to notecard front with adhesive
- The top Whisper White layer is 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″. Using background stamp from Timeless Textures and Sahara Sand ink (stamped off) create backgkround. Add leaves in Pear Pizazz and splats in Flirty Flamingo.
- Stamp sentiment in Basic Black then attach layer to notecard front with adhesive.
- Stamp first layer of flower in stamped off Flirty Flamingo. Stamp second layer in Flirty Flamingo. Stamp last layer of flower in Watermelon Wonder. Fussy cut and add to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sequins were originally clear and were colored with a permanent marker to coordinate.
- The envelope was created by stamping three-step flower as above first, then masking. With mask in place stamp background, leaves and splats. Remove mask…magic! Did I ever say I LOVE masking?
I really like this little notecard and think it would be nice to have several on hand…
Maybe a set using all the new InColors.
Thanks so much for stopping by today hope you feel inspired!
Here’s your “B-ism” for the day…
To recognize the event of this past week…
Be HaPpY…get inky!