One of the swaps from convention set up the idea for today’s card. It was made by Nicole Gunderson and I just loved her concept and came up with this revision…
This card uses the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set which is one of my favorites right up there with Kinda Eclectic which is another favorite. Of course, anytime there are butterflies involved…count me in!
This is a very versatile card…change up the sentiment and it could even pass for a child’s birthday or celebrate (anything)! Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you just in case you’d like to give this card a try and put your own spin on it…
- Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Green and Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- Ink: Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Daffodil Delight, Pistachio Green, Coastal Cabana and Memento Black
- Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge and Thank You photopolymer sets.
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Coastal Cabana Baker’s Twine and Rhinestones
- The Whisper White card base is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Coastal Cabana layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The top Whisper White layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″
I’m so glad you stopped by the studio today to see what’s up. Hope you have been inspired by this “Flippin’ Butterflies” card to create a masterpiece of your own. Tomorrow we will explore more of the stamps sets from the Holiday Catalog so be sure to drop in.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”Be kind. For everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”
If ink on your fingers is an indication of your happiness…I’m very HaPpY!