There are so many times a small gift (hostess, thanks etc.) would be just the ticket…but what? …and how to package it?
Worry no longer my friend, SU! has come to the rescue with the new (available June 1st) Wood Words Stamp Set and Wood Crate Framelits Set…here’s just one idea of many I’ll be showing you…
A crate full of small notecards…
All packaged for giving…
How sweet is that little crate? Over the next week or so I hope to show you just how versatile this set can be. Lots of ideas coming your way!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Real Red Cardstock and Wood Texture DSP Stack
- Ink: Archival Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Real Red and Whisper White Craft
- Stamps: Wood Words
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Wood Crate Framelits Dies, Stitched Circle Framelits, 1/8″ Real Red Ribbon, 6″ x 8″ Cello Bag, Natural Grass, Florist Pick, White Embossing Powder
- Cut two pieces of Wood Texture DSP. Stamp flowers in Craft White Ink, sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and heat. Put crate together with multipurpose glue or Tear Tape. Cover bottom of crate with Natural Grass.
- Stamp “farmer’s market” on Thick Whisper White and cut out with Stitched Circle Framelit. Cut Real Red Circle with next biggest circle framelit. Glue together with multipurpose glue and add to side of crate with dimensionals.
- Stamp rooster in Real Red on Thick Whisper White CS and cut with coordinating framelit. Glue to florist pick, straw, or anything that works for you.
- Stamp “for you” on Thick Whisper White and cut out with framelit. Thread with about 20″ of ribbon doubled.
- The notecards are 6″ x 3″, scored at 3″. Stamp fronts of each card then add inside crate.
- Slip your crate inside the cello bag and tie with ribbon and tag. Add rooster pick to top.
- These would be great for hostess gifts or small gifts for customers birthday or “just because” you can gifts for anyone you like!
Over the weekend I participated in the Crazy Crafters International Blog Hop as the Guest Designer. Did you see it? I can’t tell you how much fun I had discovering which one of my posts were picked to CASE and how they were tweaked. Some amazing designers in that group for sure!
Next weekend I’ve been invited to join the Autism Matters Blog Hop. That post will go up Saturday and I hope each of you will stop by.
Now that the retiring list has been published, my studio is upside down with retiring stamps and products being pulled and for sale. There are some absolute favorites in there for me, but boy of boy do we have some awesome stamps and products coming in June!
Hope everyone had a wonder Easter weekend sharing it with those you love.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
especially for Sandy Stott who is having surgery today at Johns Hopkins…
Are you inky?…then you must be HaPpY!