Today will be the last post using pieces created with the Lovely Wishes stamp set which will be available to demonstrators December 1 and to customers January 1.
My intention was to prove how versatile this set is. It’s not what you might think when first viewing this set, but it’s true. Over this past week of posts, I hope I have made my case.
Here’s the last card…
Pretty colors for fall…
Did you see a wreath in that set? I didn’t think so…
Love the Crinkled Seam Binding…
And a peek inside…the envelope was treated with this same technique.
Of course this card could be sent any time of the year, but would work perfectly now with the mountains on fire with beautiful fall colors. And with this sentiment, this would surely serve as an “all occasion” card.
So here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Peekaboo Peach, Marina Mist and Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Cajun Craze, Flirty Flamingo, Marina Mist and Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Lovely Wishes (Dec. 1st and Jan. 1st release date)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Aqua Painter, 5/8″ Crinkled Seam Binding Peekabook Peach, 1-1/4″ Circle Punch
- The Peekaboo Peach base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″. Score, fold and burnished at 5-1/2″.
- The Marina Mist layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached to card front with SNAIL.
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″. Punch a 1-1/4″ circle from sticky part of PostIt Note and place this piece in the center of where your wreath will be. Stamp around this circle first in Peekaboo Peach then in Flirty Flamingo. Add flowers in Flirty Flamingo and Cajun Craze.
- Remove mask and add sentiment to center of wreath in Archival Basic Black.
- Add several drops of Marina Mist Reinker onto an Acrylic Block. Using an Aqua Painter paint around and inside the wreath.
- Add this layer to card front with SNAIL.
- Make a bow with several different sizes of loops, then tie off center with Linen Thread. Add to card front with glue dots.
- Inside the Thick Whisper White layer is 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″. Stamp several times without reinking using Peekabook Peach. Add one stamp in Flirty Flamingo and flowers in Cajun Craze.
This set has been so much fun to work with and is why I chose it for my first product-based, online class.
In addition to the pieces shown yesterday that will be completed in class, I will also show several more pieces that can be made with this set. A good investment for your stamping stash.
So yesterday was my big announcement (you can see it here) and the response has been delightful! This new adventure is going to be amazing and you and I can experience it together!
Hope your Tuesday is awesome…mine started with a yoga class!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…Be HaPpY!