Continuing my week focusing on the autumn season, here’s another post celebrating fall…
and inside it looks like…
Now this card could be a great fall birthday, thinking of you, hello there all occasion card. It would even serve I think as a masculine card which sometimes can be challenging for me…how about you?
This background stamp (which I love) is retired. It’s call En Francais if you want to check Ebay or Etsy. If you don’t have this background stamp, you could try any background like netting, woodgrain, linen or dictionary to name a few. Honestly, if this card was remade, I’d probably make the background a lighter color…it seems somewhat busy but I still love it.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party Cardstock
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black and Pear Pizazz
- Stamps: Vintage Leaves, Birthday Banners, En Francais, Greatest Greetings (sentiment), Gorgeous Grundge (splat)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Duet Banners Punch
- The base Thick Whisper White card is 4-1/4″ x 10 1/2″ scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- The back Pool Party layer is 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Cut one Rich Razzleberry strip 4-1/4″ x 1/2″. These two pieces are for the back of the card.
- The top Rich Razzleberry layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached to card front with SNAL.
- The top Pool Party layer is 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ attached to Rich Razzleberry layer with SNAIL.
- The top Whisper White layer is 3-3/4″ x 5″.
- Cut four Pool Party squares 1-5/8″ and four Whisper White squares 1-1/2″. With a small amount of SNAIL attach the Whisper White squares in position on the top layer (save one square set for inside card but do stamp the same as other three squares). Stamp this top layer with squares in place with background in Basic Black (you can stamp this off first for a lighter background). Add ink to three different leaves with markers or directly from ink pad and stamp one on each square overlapping image onto card front. Remove Whisper White squares and mount to Pool Party squares with SNAIL then back to card front layer with SNAIL lining up images from square to card front.
- Stamp banner and sentiment in Basic Black on Whisper White scrap and punch out with Duet Banner Punch. Punch an additional banner from Pool Party and add to back of Whisper White banner. Add to card front with dimensionals. With Pool Party marker add shading at ends of banner.
- Inside the card add the Rich Razzleberry strip to the end of the Whisper White layer with Multipurpose Glue leaving 1/4″ showing. Add the Pool Party layer to the back of the card with Multipurpose Glue.
- Add the fourth square to the top left corner.
- I think I will mask a 1/2″ square on the envelope and treat it as one of the squares on the card front then remove the mask so it will coordinate with this card. Just a thought…
As always, if you have questions, send me an email or leave a comment. And if you are not and do not have a demonstrator, I’d love to help you with any purchases you’d like to make. You can click on either one of the catalogs in the right column and make your wish list then click on the “shop now” star and order. Your goodies will arrive at you door super fast!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…Be HaPpY!