This week my plan is to focus on all things fall related. I’m just itching to use all the new Christmas/Holiday products…but, fall is my favorite season and I just want to relish this time of year with whatever stamping talents I have and share it with you.
Here’s today’s fall post…
Let me show you the inside…
And a close up of the leaf on the card front to show you how it glimmers with Gold Wink of Stella…
See…it really glimmers!
Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry and Thick Whisper White Cardstock, plus water color paper.
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso and Basic Black
- Stamps: Greatest Greetings, Vintage Leaves
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Size I Acrylic Stamping Block, Leaflets Framelits, Gold Wink of Stella, Blender Pen or Aqua Painter, Water Spritzer
- The Pool Party base card is 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″
- The Rich Razzleberry layer is 5-1/4″ x 4″ attached to card front with Multipurpose Glue
- The Water Color Paper is 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″. Use your markers or stamp pads to color the three shades on your “I” Acrylic Block. Spritz liberally with water and place block on water color paper. Let the colors blend then remove block. Let dry or use heat gun. Stamp two leaves in Early Espresso and the sentiment. Stamp larger leaf on scrap water color paper and color with Aqua Painter or Blender Pen using the three colors Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and Rich Razzleberry. When dry, add Gold Wink of Stella. Tip: keep shaking the pen to keep the glimmer pieces moving. When leaf is dry, cut with framelit. Add to card front with dimensionals. Add several rounds of Linen Thread to left side and attach with SNAIL. Add water color paper to card front with Multipurpose Glue.
- Inside the Rich Razzleberry layer is 5-1/4″ x 4″ and the Thick Whisper White layer is 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″. Add the Rich Razzleberry layer inside the card with SNAIL. Stamp leaf with Basic Black at lower right side. Add colors with Blender Pen or Aqua Painter. Add shadow with Rich Razzleberry.
This card was designed as a get well card, but this design would certainly work for most any occasion that may occur during the fall months…i.e. birthday, thinking of you, sympathy, hello…well, you get the picture.
Hope you will stop by each day and hopefully enjoy my fall review. We may experience a seasonal change in weather this week…but that fall moon last week certainly gave me hope for a beautiful fall season.
Here is your “B-ism” for today…
we do get to choose.
Of course, if you’re inky…you are HaPpY!