This week rain has arrived…much needed rain! And with that came much cooler and less humid temperatures. A welcome relief.
To tie into that “fall-ish” feeling today’s post features the At Home With You Bundle (stamps and framelits) with a fall feel.
Using unconventional greens for fall (Emerald Envy and Tranquil Tide).
All coloring was done with a Blender Pen to tip of marker or lid of ink pad.
In addition to a Thanksgiving card, this would be perfect for a fall birthday!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White Cardstock plus Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Tranquil Tide, Archival Basic Black and Early Espresso
- Stamps: At Home With You
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: At Home Framelits Dies, Blender Pen
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The Designer Series Paper layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached to card front with SNAIL.
- Stamp on scrap Thick Whisper White the door and welcome mat in Crumb Cake and the wreath and sunflowers in Archival Basic Black. Color with Blender Pen picking up color from markers or ink pad lids.
- Cut all pieces out with Framelit Dies. Add door and welcome mat with SNAIL. Add wreath and sunflowers with dimensionals.
- I didn’t take a photo, but inside the sunflowers were stamped and colored and also on the lower left corner of the envelope.
My daisy post from yesterday and this card today were made in class yesterday. I should have taken pictures of all the nature impressions they made too. It was a good class!
Hope your Tuesday is awesome…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
especially for a friend today.
Come get inky with me…be HaPpY!