Technically I could say this was my last Thoughtful Branches card this week because it is, but also included is Swirly Bird and Christmas Pines. Whatever could that combination look like?
What do you think? The sentiment was purposefully left off because even though this appears to be a fall card, it could be used for several different occasions…birthday, wedding, thank you, anniversary. I need a box of these!
Here’s a peek inside…
The new Copper Foil paper and Metallic Thread certainly give this card elegance, not to mention the Copper Embossing Powder underneath. I’m pretty sure there’s an addiction here…
So here are the final Stuff ‘N Digits using the Thoughtful Branches…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White Cardstock and Copper Foil
- Ink: VersaMark, Daffodil Delight, Peekaboo Peach, Old Olive and Pool Party
- Stamps: Thoughtful Branches, Gorgeous Grunge
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Pretty Pines Thinlets, Thoughtful Branches Thinlets and Swirly Scribbles Thinlets, Copper Embossing Powder, Copper Metallic Thread
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- The Copper Foil layer is 4″ x 5-1/2″ attached to card front with multipurpose glue.
- The top Thick Whisper White layer is 3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″. Stamp Gorgeous Grunge splat stamp diagonally with VersaMark, sprinkle with Copper Embossing Powder and heat. Add a blop of multipurpose glue where your want the center of your work to be. Add several loops of Copper Metallic Thread. Cut two of the larger and one of the smaller pine boughs with the Pretty Pines Thinlets. Add two spreading to the top and one to the bottom attaching with multipurpose glue.
- On scrap Thick Whisper White Cardstock use “thumping” technique with leaf stamp from Thoughtful Branches, spritz with water and stamp. Make four and cut with Thoughtful Branches Thinlets. Cut two branches from Thoughtful Branches Thinlets with Copper Foil and add to card front with multipurpose glue. Add small leaves with dimentionals, two top and one bottom. Cut swirl from Thick Whisper White using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets. Add to card front with small pieces of dimensionals here and there. Cut one bow from Copper Foil with thinlet from Pretty Pines and attach with a dot of multipurpose glue.
- Inside there is a layer of Copper Foil 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ attached with multipurpose glue. And a layer of Thick Whisper White 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ attached with multipurpose glue. Add fourth leaf to bottom right corner with glue.
What a pretty card this would make for a fall wedding…different anyway.
Sure hope you’ve enjoyed this focus on the Thoughtful Branches Stamp Set and thinlets. Like Lovely As A Tree and Sheltering Tree, this will be a classic. I do love trees though. Remember this bundle is only available through the end of this month. If you would like to order from me…yay! Just click the “shop now” star to the right. The order number is #144328 @$52 for the bundle including the thinlets.
Hope your weekend is going fabulous!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I’m inky and very HaPpY!