Here’s another idea for an elegant Christmas card that’s easy to put together if you get in a pinch…
See what I mean?
These Foil Snowflakes are pretty even from the back…
I almost put the word “cheers” on the front until I found this one. Cheers would be good for birthday or new years.
And a peek inside.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Thick Very Vanilla Card Stock, plus Gold Foil Cardstock
- Ink: Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: October Paper Pumpkin Set
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Faceted Gems, Foil Snowflakes, word die of your choice mine is retired, Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
- The Crumb Cake base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″. Score at 5-1/2″, fold and burnish with a Bone Folder.
- The top Basic Black layer is 3-5/8″ square attached with dimensionals
- The Gold Foil layer is 3″ square attached with multipurpose glue.
- Add the foil snowflake so that the back is showsing. I used small dots of multipurpose glue to attach. Add Faceted Gem to center.
- The lower Basic Black layer is 3-1/2″ x 1-3/8″ attached to card front with dimensionals.
- The Gold Foil layer is 3-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ attached with multipurpose glue.
- Cut two word dies from Thick Very Vanilla adding Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to back before die cutting. Peel protective paper from one word and lay on top of the other. Peel protective paper from bottom layer and add to card front.
- Inside the Basic Black layer is 3-3/8″ x 4-3/8″ attached with SNAIL.
- The Very Vanilla layer is 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Stamp sentiment in Archival Basic Black. Add to card with SNAIL.
- Cut one foil snowflake in half and add to bottom of this layer gold side up. I used small dots of multipurpose glue for this.
Hope you enjoyed this post. I’m doing all my last minute packing and leaving at stupid o’clock in the morning. Flying is such a hassle anymore.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
and making you stronger.
Come get inky with me…be HaPpY!