…is gonna be alright. To be told that when you are going through a hard time can be priceless. Love this stamp set included in this month’s Paper Pumpkin. So many appropriate sentiments for difficult life happenings.
Here’s today’s post…
and here is a peek at the inside…
Do you like this sentiment? It’s hopeful…I think that’s what I like about it. This will be a good stamp set for “Hope Notes” we make for newly diagnosed breast cancer patients.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Watermelon Wonder and Basic Black
- Ink: Blushing Bride, Watermelon Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Island Indigo and Basic Black
- Stamps: Paper Pumpkin, Botanical Blooms (stamens)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Botanical Builder Framelits, Circle Flip Framelits (sentiment) and On Film Framelits (frame)
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Cut frame from Basic Black (if you don’t have this framelit, you can cut a piece of Basic Black 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ and cut away a 3 1/8″ x 3 1/8″ square)
- Draw a pencil line on the card front of the inside space of the frame so you know where to place your flowers. Post it note the margins on the left and bottom of the pencil mark. Cut two flowers from the post it note for masking. Stamp one flower and cover with mask. Stamp second flower and cover with mask, then stamp last flower and uncover everything…magic! I love masking!!!
- You can cut a second frame from fun foam and attach to back of frame with glue and to card front with glue or use dimensionals. Be sure to erase your pencil lines from card front before adding frame.
- Stamp one more flower and “fussy cut” to add outside of frame with dimensionals. Cut leaves from Mossy Meadow with Botanical Builder Framelits and add with glue.
- Stamp sentiment on scrap Whisper White and cut with framelit. Cut a second shape from Watermelon Wonder to add to back of sentiment and to card front with dimensionals.
- Inside there is a 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ layer of Basic Black added with adhesive. A Whisper White layer 3 3/8″ x 4 3/8″ was stamped with one flower at the top right corner and leaves added with glue. Stamp sentiment in Basic Black.
Sweetums and I are leaving tomorrow for St. Petersburg, FL to celebrate one of the “littles” birthday. Miss Lyla is turning nine…what a cute age. She is one of those kids that has a “happy heart” that you love to be around…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I’m really inky…and HaPpY!