Here’s another stamp that has been snipped so that the sentiment and image can be used in a different position than originally intended. This stamp looks equally good upright or lying down. It’s been colored with a Blender Pen and markers.
We used this card in class yesterday and some left the image upright and some did not. I liked all of them and never mind if someone wants to interpret a sample in class differently.
Here’s the card…
Love cards are appropriate all year long…we need all we can get these days. Are you interested in how to create this card? Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock plus Typeset DSP
- Ink: Memento Black, Crumb Cake, Craft White and markers Crumb Cake, Pear Pizazz, Mossy Meadow, Bashful Blue, Real Red and Blushing Bride
- Stamps: Love Is Kindness
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Sponge, 1 3/8″ square punch
- The base card of Real Red is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Basic Black layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The Typeset DSP is 5 1/4″ x 4″
- The next Basic Black layer is 3 7/8″ x 2 3/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 3 3/4″ x 2 1/4″
- The Basic Black sentiment layer is 1 1/2″ square
- The Whisper White sentiment layer is 1 3/8″ square (punch)
- First spread some White Craft Ink over the DSP and dry overnight or with heat gun. Then sponge edges with Crumb Cake.
- Layer the Basic Black layer and DSP to card front
- Stamp flower image in Memento Black. Color with markers and Blender Pen. Don’t forget shadow under flowers with light blue or maybe grey.
- Layer over Basic Black, add Linen Thread bow and attach to card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment and layer over Basic Black. Attach with double dimensionals on left side.
- There is a coordinating layer of DSP inside the card with a sponged Whisper White layer.
- It would be a nice touch to line the envelope with the same DSP.
Maybe you’ll give this card a try and use the stamp vertical and horizontally to see which way you like best. This would make an excellent Thank You card, too.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Hope that gave you a chuckle today…
Let’s get inky…and Be Happy!