This cute little manila file folder Christmas card was inspired by Patty Bennett. She has done some amazing file folder cards.
We did this one in classes last Saturday and Monday. Didn’t get a shot of the inside, but it has similar trimmings to the front with some white space for writing. Using the Washi Tape made this an easy card to put together.
Here are the supplies:
- Stamps: Merry Little Christmas #131829, $10.95
- Paper: Season of Style Stack #132181, $6.95, Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock
- Ink: Real Red and Old Olive Markers
- Tools: Envelope Punch Board, Labels Collection Franelits
- Embellishments: Season of Style Designer Washi Tape, Linen Thread, Rhinestones
Think this would be a good card to include a photo in and since it makes up so quickly, an excellent choice if you’re running behind this season. I’m not say YOU are behind, but I sure am!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”Worry less…Giggle more.”
You can’t worry and get your fingers inky at the same time. It’s like rubbing your belly and patting your head.