Literally last night before going to bed, I came into the studio and made this card. Once an idea takes hold, it must be made…
…and I’m glad it got done last night. Why? Because there are so many more running around in my head!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White cardstock and Gold Glimmer paper
- Ink: VersaMark, Sky Blue and Smoky Slate markers and Basic Black (sentiment)
- Stamps: Reason for the Season and Sheltering Tree (sentiment) and Happy Scenes (dots)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Gold Embossing Powder, Watercolors and brush
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Gold Glimmer paper is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ attached to card front with Tomboy Glue
- The top Thick Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp poinsettia and dots/snow in VersaMark ink, sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder and heat. I first watercolored the petals a light pink then when it was dry, went over that with the darker color. The leaves have some red and green in them. I used watered down reinker for the shadow in Soft Sky and Smoky Slate.
- Add sentiment in Basic Black.
Now I’m thinking I’d like to do some pink or pool party poinsettia too. Just need a little more hours in my day…don’t we all!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I miss having a cat…
I’m inky…are you? HaPpY too!