Continuing with the Christmas Pines Stamp Set and Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies here’s a holiday greeting card sure to impress the recipient…
Loving the Copper Foil with this color combination…Here’s an inside peek…
Did you notice the oval frame on the card front? That impression was made with the Layered Oval Framelit turned with the cutting edge away from the cardstock so that you get only the impression. Don’t you love the dual use of your framelits that way?
Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant cardstock, plus Copper Foil
- Ink: VersaMark
- Stamps: Christmas Pines and Holly Berry Happiness (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Oval Framelits, Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, Copper Embossing Powder, Fancy Frost Sequins, Flourish Thinlits (berries)
- The Thick Whisper White Cardstock base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- The Elegant Eggplant layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with SNAIL.
- The Copper Foil layer is 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ attached to the Elegant Eggplant layer with SNAIL
- The top Thick Whisper White layer is 3-3/4″ x 5″. Place your Layered Oval Framelit toward top of piece with cutting edge up and run through Big Shot. Stamp sentiment in VersaMark Ink at bottom of cardstock, sprinkle with Copper Embossing Powder and heat.
- Cut three Pretty Pine boughs from Thick Whisper White and attach with a daub of Multipurpose Glue toward top of oval impression. Cut two berry stems from Copper Foil and place in glue. Cut two Copper Foil pine cones, attach at an angle together and then over pine boughs with dimensional. Cut one large bow from Elegant Eggplant and attach over pine cones with Glue Dot. Scatter three sequins and attach with Multipurpose Glue.
- Inside there is an Elegant Eggplant layer 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ attached with SNAIL. The Whisper White layer is 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ embossed with the Pine Bough Textured Impressions Folder then attached to Elegant Eggplant with SNAIL.
This is a really elegant card in person and really pretty fast to reproduce (I’m terrible at mass production)…
Does this card look like THE ONE for you? If so and if you don’t already have a SU! Demo, I hope you will consider buying your supplies from my blog by clicking on the “Shop Now” star. All online orders are much appreciated and you will receive a personal thank you card from me as long as you don’t sign in as a guest when you order, because being a “guest” blocks me from communicating with you in any way. Dang, I hate when that happens!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I seriously think I was drinking coffee at this age. Today my mother would probably be reported…
Get yourself inky…Be HaPpY!