This little lamb is perfect for the Easter season and today he is just peeking to say Happy Easter…
Doesn’t he just look cute peeking out? I just couldn’t resist making this sweet card and hope those that receive it will feel the blessings of the season.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Blushing Bride and Love Blooms DSP Stack
- Ink: Basic Black
- Stamps: Easter Lamb
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 1/2″ White Seam Binding, Linen Thread, Small Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Oval Framelits and a rose from a retired embellishment kit.
- The Thick Whisper white base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Cut the top layer DSP 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. With the second oval framelit in the set cut the DSP with the framelit positioned toward the top. Add this layer to the card front.
- Now place the smallest oval in the set inside the oval already cut and run through Big Shot. This should give you the frame for the lamb to peek through.
- Stamp the lamb on scrap white and “fussy cut”. Color inside ears and cheeks with a blender pen and Blushing Bride ink. Place glue dots on the front of lamb and position inside the card front.
- Make white seam binding bow and tie with Linen Thread. Glue flower with glue dots to bow and then to card front with glue dots.
- Stamp greeting on scrap white and punch with Small Oval Punch. Punch Blushing Bride layer with Scallop Oval Punch and adhere to greeting with adhesive and to card front under bow.
This was just the stamp I needed but I can see many other uses for it especially for baby cards, tags, announcements, baby showers and birthday cards.
Yesterday I asked what DSP had been used on Sweetums birthday card and the first person to get the answer was Sue Dillon. I’ve asked her to send me her mailing address so I can get a card in the mail to her. Thanks for all your responses…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Inky fingers will make you HaPpY!