A sweet Easter card today to wish you and your a blessed Easter…
These ovals from a previous project sure came in handy for this card masquerading as Easter Eggs…I love when that happens!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Cucumber Crush Cardstock, plus various patterns in DSP for eggs.
- Ink: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Cucumber Crush and Melon Mambo
- Stamps: Suite Sayings (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Oval Framelits, Linen Thread, Fringe Scissors, 5/8″ White Satin Ribbon, Happy Patterns Stencils, Stencil brush
- The Whisper White base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- The Melon Mambo layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″. Using stencil and brush start with Daffodil Delight, to Cucumber Crush to Melon Mambo for the background. Stamp sentiment in VersaMark and sprinkle with Black Embossing Powder and heat. Add “eggs” along bottom edge with adhesive and trim from back.
- Cut a piece of Cucumber Crush 4 1/8″ x 1 1/4″. Cut along one edge with Fringe Scissors. Add this piece to bottom of White layer then add to Melon Mambo layer.
- Cut a piece of 5/8″ White Satin ribbon and attach at back over the “grass”. Make loops for bow and tie in center with Linen Thread. Add this bow to bottom right of card front. Add all layers to base card.
Another day spent working outdoors…it’s amazing how much there is to do in the spring. We may have a dead River Birch tree that needs to come down…oh joy!
Have a wonderful Easter and I’ll see you the first of the week…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
But I’m always HaPpY!