I’d be the first to admit that clean and simple is a struggle. It’s not that I don’t like that type of card…I do! But creating one means a brain freeze for me.
However, encouraged by the reaction from my peeps in class last week when we created a similar clean and simple card, led me to create this one for you today…
Ah, yes, Washi Tape and Gorgeous Grunge splats…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Real Red and Vellum Cardstock
- Ink: Dapper Denim, Basic Black
- Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Timeless Textures and Thoughtful Banners (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Bitty Butterfly, Elegant Butterfly, Floral Affection Embossing Folder, Affectionately Yours Washi Tape, Corner Rounder
- The Thick Whisper White Cardstock base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″
- The top Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″. Stamp Dapper Denim splats from Gorgeous Grunge, the square and dots border stamps from Timeless Textures in Basic Black.
- Punch one Real Red Bitty Butterfly and one Elegant Butterfly plus another Bitty Butterfly in Vellum Cardstock. Add all three to Floral Affection Embossing Folder and emboss. Layer with glue dots with Vellum in center. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to back.
- Add Washi Tape to card front. Add layered butterfly to card front.
- Stamp sentiment in Basic Black ink.
- Add this top layer to card front using new Stampin’ Strips…they are amazing!
- Inside I have a couple of Dapper Denim splats in lower right corner and one Bitty Butterfly in Real Red attached with multipurpose glue.
How quick was that? And I really like it…hope you do too.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Inky fingers are a little thing…
Get inky…Be HaPpY!