WE HAVE A BABY!!!
Everybody loves bunnies this time of the year. I actually sent a video of two baby bunnies munching on snacks to my daughter-in-love and asked if “the littles” could have a bunny for Easter. Her response was emphatic…and negative!
So I will content myself with these cute bunnies jumping into their rabbit holes as thank yous to my peeps this month…
How cute is that?
and they multiplied!
Those rosebuds were so popular (I loved them) and I have hoarded them all this time. They were spritzed with Blushing Bride…
Would you like one of these notecards? I’d be happy to send you one to thank you for your online order. Just click the “shop now” star in the right column and shop to your heart’s content!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one…
- Paper: 3-1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White Notecard, Blushing Bride, Thick Whisper White and Basic Black Cardstock
- Ink: None!
- Stamps: None!
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Scalloped Squares Framelits, Stitched Circle Framelits, Oval and Small Oval Punch, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (retired). You could substitute a cotton ball or white pom-pom for his tail if you didn’t hoard the roses like I did
- Cut Blushing Bride Scalloped Square from Blushing Bride and emboss with your choice of EF. Add to top front of notecard with multipurpose glue or SNAIL
- Cut the larger Stitiched Circle from Basic Black with Framelit and add to card front with multipurpose glue
- Cut the smaller circle using Stitched Circle Framelits and Thick Whisper White CS. Add over Basic Black circle with dimensionals.
- Punch two Thick Whisper White ovals with Oval Punch (or framelits if you have those) and two Blushing Bride ovals using the Small Oval Punch (or framelit). Glue the smaller oval on top. Add “toes” with Basic Black Marker. Use multipurpose glue to add feet to white circle.
- Add tail of your choice…I’m smiling as I type this!
I have traveled to Seiverville, TN to attend a retreat with Jackie Bultje (The Pampered Stamper) and will return tomorrow with all the excitement of the weekend. Be sure to stop by tomorrow!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
all. the. time…
But I’m inky and HaPpY!