Thank you Paper Pumpkin January for the great Valentine gift…the actual project is always great, but there are always so many other options for these monthly kits…
Here’s one option I used at the Valentine celebration class this month. This hanging ornament was placed in the center of a cake plate and surrounded by yummy Ghiradelli Chocoate Brownies…
This hanging ornament is only one of the projects finished from the January Paper Pumpkin. There were four sweet treat Valentine bags filled with goodies, a heart banner and four cards. I loved this kit…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Four of the PPkit hearts, Watermelon Wonder, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizazz, Basic Black and Whisper White.
- Ink: none
- Stamps: none
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Rose Garden Thinlets, Botanical Blooms Framelits, Love Blossoms Embellishments Kit and 1/4″ Calypso Coral ribbon
- Sew the four hearts with looped ribbon placed in the center together down the middle and separate heart sections. There should be a loop of ribbon at the top and four or more lengths of ribbon hanging at the bottom.
- Decorate each section with flower blooms, Roses cut from DSP with framelit, some of the Gold Foil hearts from the embellishment kit, etc. Just decorate each section to your heart’s content.
- Tie a bow at the top and bottom and hang.
Today is class day at Rambling Rose Studio and it was so much fun. Some of these girls have been coming so long, they take my design and kit and go with their own thing. It can be amazing what they come up with. We enjoyed a little Valentine refreshment too.
Next month we’ll be getting ready for Easter and Spring! I’m so looking forward to that.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Yep I did and do…my grandmother too!
Hope you are inky and HaPpY!