Yesterday I showed you a card and envelope done with this same stamp set, but they look entirely different. Here’s today’s card…
And here is the inside…
Really different, right? White embossing on darker cardstock is one of my favorite techniques. It’s a classy look even without the coloring. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits…
- Paper: Baked Brown Sugar and Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamps: Pleasant Poppies
- Ink: White Craft Ink, Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade and Old Olive markers
- Embellishments: White Embossing Power and White Jel Pen for dots ‘n doodles around flowers and frame around entire stamp
- 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Baked Brown Sugar, folded to 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ Whisper White layer
- 4″ x 5 1/4″ Baked Brown Sugar
- Inside Baked Brown Sugar layer is 4 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, Whisper White layer is 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
I have been out of town this weekend visiting with my granddaughter, Kendall, who lives in Nashville and her Mom who had flown in from Baltimore. We had a great visit even if it was short. When I got home my sweet husband had built me all new tables in my studio with storage underneath I had seen in a catalog. I have so much more room and working space now! Really happy camper. Then, in the mail I received a promotion from SU! How fun is that? Course that would never happen without my blogging friends. Thanks so much!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today: “Wake up every morning as if something wonderful is about to happen.”
Guess instead of getting inky this evening I’ll be organizing my space…love it!